Isaiah

Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:4-6

Friday, June 1, 2012

Too hot

Whew! Was it hot over the weekend or what? So Aunt Debbie let us borrow Katie's baby pool and we put it to good use. David had a virus over the last week, but today he's feeling great! He's talking more and can say the word "baby" now. He also can say "yellow" in reference to a M&M. I can't believe how much he is growing -- the shoes that he had from in the winter when he started walking are almost too small now. Most of the 12 month clothes are in a bag to go to another little boy and last weekend I bought 24 month and 2T shirts. This happened way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment