The Miller household is now in the flat screen age of t.v. technology! The DVD player was the first reason that we needed an upgrade - I didn't realize there were so many ways to say "I want Elmo!" when it died. And the t.v. had been switching from color to black and white for several years. So Mommy did some quick shopping and everything was set up on Saturday. I think we'd give everything a thumbs up and of course, the ability to watch Elmo has been restored!
Isaiah
Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. Isaiah 43:4-6
Sunday, January 27, 2013
Before and after
The Miller household is now in the flat screen age of t.v. technology! The DVD player was the first reason that we needed an upgrade - I didn't realize there were so many ways to say "I want Elmo!" when it died. And the t.v. had been switching from color to black and white for several years. So Mommy did some quick shopping and everything was set up on Saturday. I think we'd give everything a thumbs up and of course, the ability to watch Elmo has been restored!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment